Just saw this announcement today
"We are extremely happy to announce the release of RadarBox24.com
Visit the new website site at:
RadarBox24.com - Pure ADS-B Flight Tracker
- Fully featured web based flight tracker
- Professional aviation layers including airspace boundaries, NAT tracks and navigation aids
- Full search functionality: search for a flight, city or airport
- Position estimates over remote oceanic areas
- Possibility of saving your favorite locations
- Continuous network growth thanks to new RadarBox receivers being daily all over the world
- Aircraft photos and data source information
- Real-time departure/arrival ticker
- Detailed data source information
With RadarBox24.com the data you see is the same used by major airlines, airports and other professional customers. Unlike with other online flight trackers, RadarBox24 doesn't have data inconsistencies caused from volunteer data feeders using external unreliable hardware and software / all data comes from RadarBox receivers and, in parts of the US/Atlantic/Pacific, directly from the FAA Radar System.
Note that RadarBox24.com is being released in Beta mode, which means errors/bugs might exist.
We have our development team ready for your feedback.
Don't forget to click the Facebook LIKE button on the lower left corner of the screen to let your friends know about RadarBox24.com"