Hi I'm new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfflunki

Just bought an ads-b rtl-sdr dongle from a company called rf-connect for my tablet also bought there app on Google play just wonderd if any body has heard of em. I have been playing with airnav app and flight maps as well as other maps and listening to online Scanner feeds for awhile. Figured this was the cheapest way to make the jump.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

hfflunki

Up and running
386a2d8d5bed69a3a8715d6bd5a2718d.jpg
the antenna is smaller than my pinki

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
Nice app. I do want to ask you to press WXB. That reads data from 978mhz UAT. That should display TIS-B weather reports from the TIS-B site. I want to see a screen shot if you see weather information at all if any. That equipment is for general aviation which flies below 10,000ft to 18,000ft in the USA (Europe has lower altitude limits but irrelevant to you and me because we're in the USA). Just humor me on this.

hfflunki

Ya I switched to flight feeder much better .plan on using it for fun by lake Michigan on the various places I can set it up also for time killer at home. Used to have a Icom wideband reciver I used for air and sw and vhf ham. But I smoked the selectivity and got rid of it.this is a bit cheaper

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.