Central computer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublescan

Has anybody heard a plane who goes by "Central computer67" ? Just curious about what it is, has an excellent radio, or else he's flying right over my house every night. Or almost every night. Sometimes I hear him about midnight, tonight he's early I guess. At first I thought he was saying "Central Commuter" but I'm pretty sure it's "computer". I tried to google but got nothing. Must be some kind of delivery service flying into
Birmingham airport most nights. (and loves to talk-I hear him talking to just about anybody on the air if it's very late, or quiet at night).

blangell

Hello doublescan this just might be the guy you heard...altho it does seem to be a plane departing B'ham going to Dekalb the time seems to be right.

Attachments

• be.jpg
    be.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:

doublescan

central commuter

That may be the one, Commuter-it-is, then, lol. The guys radio is so loud, his mike splatters a little, so I never was 100% sure what he was saying. I'll keep listening, though the airband is noisy as can be tonight down here. Thanks for finding that information, I didn't know how else to search.

blangell

doublescan you are right, Central Commuter 67 (CTL67) seems to do the B'ham to Dekalb and back flight just about every night...

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 321

doublescan

CC67

Thanks Brian, that's what I was curious about. Sometimes when I can pick up the RCAG very strong, late late at night, these ATC guys will ask a pilot what they're company does, but so far I haven't picked up anything on these flights from the air traffic. Except that Bob (CC67) likes to communicate with his fellow pilots, he's quite helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.