Civil Air Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecps92

I just was passed along some GREAT NEW CAP Channels [Narrowband] for Alabama and added them to the WIKI

Take a listen during the NET Nights and post back what you can Confirm in use for us, the wiki continues to grow with USER input

SCPD

QRT
I just was passed along some GREAT NEW CAP Channels [Narrowband] for Alabama and added them to the WIKI

Take a listen during the NET Nights and post back what you can Confirm in use for us, the wiki continues to grow with USER input

Thanks from Montgomery :) BTW Do I need to put em all in?.. I probab;y will anyways lol. My pro 197 even :)
Never mind I looked closer & se what I Think I need :0

Last edited:

ecps92

Unless you want to Alpha Tag by the CTCSS then the NAC, I run them OPEN Tone, so I get both CTCSS and P25 when they use it here in New England.

148.1250 and 148.1500 is all of them so far, until wings start using the simplex channels.

Thanks from Montgomery :) BTW Do I need to put em all in?.. I probably will anyways lol. My pro 197 even :)
Never mind I looked closer & see what I Think I need :0

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I know this may be a dumb question but I am going to ask anyway. I kown Auburn, AL. and
Columbus, GA. has a air wing. I am scanning the freq. from the Wiki every day for 2 weeks
between 5 PM and 9 PM EST and have got no hits. Do they TX every day or one day out of the
week or only on the weekend? How long do they TX ( 10 seconds, 30 seconds)?

SCPD

QRT
Unless you want to Alpha Tag by the CTCSS then the NAC, I run them OPEN Tone, so I get both CTCSS and P25 when they use it here in New England.

148.1250 and 148.1500 is all of them so far, until wings start using the simplex channels.

Thats about the way I did my 197 , thanks again for the info.
Paul

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
I know this may be a dumb question but I am going to ask anyway. I kown Auburn, AL. and
Columbus, GA. has a air wing. I am scanning the freq. from the Wiki every day for 2 weeks
between 5 PM and 9 PM EST and have got no hits. Do they TX every day or one day out of the
the Wki says for AL AL Wing Mon-Fri 1900 Local , thats 7pm est or cst ?? i don't know I will try 6pm-8pm CST & see starting tonight ( wed)

ecps92

Depends on when your Wing does a NET

I've heard some only do it One night a month, others nightly

Sounds like your wing/squadrons might be very quiet.

ecps92

Info was found on a Public Web site, and I would assume [not always good] it mean't LOCAL meaning the time Zone of your State

Maybe with the swap-out, they have not issued all the radios back out to the Squadrons in the wing ?? :confused:

the Wki says for AL AL Wing Mon-Fri 1900 Local , thats 7pm est or cst ?? i don't know I will try 6pm-8pm CST & see starting tonight ( wed)

SCPD

QRT
Info was found on a Public Web site, and I would assume [not always good] it mean't LOCAL meaning the time Zone of your State

Maybe with the swap-out, they have not issued all the radios back out to the Squadrons in the wing ?? :confused:

Will keep on listening & report when I hear anything:)

Status
Not open for further replies.