Kenwood TK-370G

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVPI4Ever

Kenwood TK-370G Programming?

I was wondering if there is a way to read the Rx/Tx and DCS tone from the radio via the keypad. it is a Kenwood TK-370G.

Also, does anyone know the part number for the plastic belt clip and a price? We have the stupid metal clips and they keep getting bent and falling off our belts and would like to swap the clips out.

Thanks!

Last edited:

CVPI4Ever

50+ views and nothing?

I just need to the answer to the first question more importantly.

I know I have not stumped you guys.

Karl

TK 370g programming

You actually can read the freq and pl/dpl info if you go into program mode by the front keypad. Detail instructions on the Repeater Builder website. The nutshell is hold the LIGHT and DIAL buttons down while turning on until SEL displays. Then press TA to get into the frequency programming screen and use the PTT button to step through each channel.

CVPI4Ever

Karl thanks! It did work and I got what I needed.

We also have some TK-370's (i dont know if they are an ealier or newer model before or after the TK-370G) and in place of the Dial and TA buttons there are buttons with circles, one had a filled in circle, while the other is like this o. How do I work these?

What is this repeater builder site you are talking about?

Thayne

The TK-370G's are newer and will do narrowband and use a different programming software. The front panel programming feature generally has to be enabled at first using the software.

jtice

Just would like to say,

Stay Away From BoTach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a VERY BAD rep.
Orders not shipping out, VERY bad customer service.

~John

CVPI4Ever

N0ZQR said:
Which are you looking for, steel or the plastic?
Ron

Ron, The ones we currently have are the factory steel ones that bend and wont stay clipped to the belt. I am looking for the factory plastic ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.