Yaesu VX-6r Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg4uad

Bought a new VX-6r today at the hamfest and upon programming it I could not find anywhere in the manual how to Delete Memory Channels. Not to be confused with "deleteing memory bank channels" as described on page 41. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

nd5y

I guess you can't delete memories manually (without programming software) unless you do a reset
and erase all of them. I use Jim KC8UNJ's software http://www.kc8unj.com it allows you to easily
change or delete anything or set up memory banks.

selgaran

I've never seen a keypad way of deleting memories in a Yaesu. What you can do is "hide" or "mask" the memory. See page 38 of your manual.

kg4uad

Ft-60R has it

Ft-60r has it so im just confused alittle that Yaesu would make this feature available only with software, anyway thanks guys

RC1

I have VX-6R the display continously flashes, whats the remedy to solve problem. I was told possibliy its PLL unlock it will not set the frequency and or it is not stable.

Last edited:

johnvassel

RC1 said:
I have VX-6R the display continously flashes, whats the remedy to solve problem. I was told possibliy its PLL unlock it will not set the frequency and or it is not stable.

Flashing display is PLL Unlock. Mine is in repair now, not quite a week yet. Was well within the warranty period when it first started. Was rare, then became almost unusable due to the unlock. My conversations with yaesu prior to shipping mine in made me feel like it wasnt a big surprise to them. I guess I'll know more soon..

john

RC1

Originally Posted by RC1

thank you... Same way here brand new radio recently purchased..

Status
Not open for further replies.