GC Electrinics RF Multi-Meter Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkfixerman

I am new to Radio Reference and I am looking for the owner manual / schematics for a GC Electronics RF Multi - Meter. I purchased the meter (see the attached photos) from an estate sale and although the info I have been able to find on it says it can be used for CB and Amature Radio, I am unable to get it to calibrated for 2 meter. I opened it up and it looks like it has been altered and this is why I am in need for the schematics and or the owners manual for it. Sorry I can not give you a model number as it does not have one anywhere so I attached photos of it. It covers 1.5 mhz to 500 mhz, 0 to 10 watts and 0 to 100 watts. It has SWR, POWER and MODULATION capabilities. Maybe someone knows the model number and that may also help, or links to info on this meter. I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with my problem. Thanks... John

Attachments

• 2011-08-07 11-04-03.689.jpg
    2011-08-07 11-04-03.689.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 988
  • 2011-08-07 11-04-33.121.jpg
    2011-08-07 11-04-33.121.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 816

ExRadioGuy

GC Electronics RF Multi-meter

Believe it or not I have one of these meters new in the box with the owners manual and schematic. This message has been out here for uite a while, so are you still looking for it?

jkfixerman

Believe it or not I have one of these meters new in the box with the owners manual and schematic. This message has been out here for uite a while, so are you still looking for it?

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am still looking for the manual / schematics for my GC Electronics Meter. I hope you would have a copy of it that could be emailed to me. Please reply to my email address; jkfixerman@gmail.com . Thanks.... John

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Guess what? That's NOT a swr/rf meter suited designed for any band above 30mhz. 10meters would be the extent of it's use, as it's not a precision piece of equipment.

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.