RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Amateur Radio > Amateur Radio Equipment

Amateur Radio Equipment For general and technical discussion of Amateur Radio equipment such as transceivers, repeaters, controllers and receivers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 12:52 PM

Question GC Electrinics RF Multi-Meter Manual

I am new to Radio Reference and I am looking for the owner manual / schematics for a GC Electronics RF Multi - Meter. I purchased the meter (see the attached photos) from an estate sale and although the info I have been able to find on it says it can be used for CB and Amature Radio, I am unable to get it to calibrated for 2 meter. I opened it up and it looks like it has been altered and this is why I am in need for the schematics and or the owners manual for it. Sorry I can not give you a model number as it does not have one anywhere so I attached photos of it. It covers 1.5 mhz to 500 mhz, 0 to 10 watts and 0 to 100 watts. It has SWR, POWER and MODULATION capabilities. Maybe someone knows the model number and that may also help, or links to info on this meter. I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with my problem. Thanks... John
Attached Images

Sponsored links
Old 04-22-2013, 5:42 PM

Default GC Electronics RF Multi-meter

Believe it or not I have one of these meters new in the box with the owners manual and schematic. This message has been out here for uite a while, so are you still looking for it?
Old 04-22-2013, 6:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExRadioGuy View Post
Believe it or not I have one of these meters new in the box with the owners manual and schematic. This message has been out here for uite a while, so are you still looking for it?
Thanks for your reply. Yes I am still looking for the manual / schematics for my GC Electronics Meter. I hope you would have a copy of it that could be emailed to me. Please reply to my email address; jkfixerman@gmail.com . Thanks.... John
Old 04-22-2013, 6:55 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Thumbs up

Guess what? That's NOT a swr/rf meter suited designed for any band above 30mhz. 10meters would be the extent of it's use, as it's not a precision piece of equipment.

n9zas