RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Amateur Radio > Amateur Radio General Discussion

Amateur Radio General Discussion General discussion forum for amateur radio topics not covered by the above forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 11:27 PM

Cool 14313

Amusing "chit-chat",1900-2200 UTC, hams getting VERY upset at "Donnie",QRM'ing. He will go up to 14314,and call CQ over and over,apparently to annoy others on lower freqs. strong sig here in central Illinois. He claims to be in Georgia. I won't repeat his call-sign,but I will bet many here have heard him,other hams claim this has been going on for months. All USB.
Sponsored links
Old 08-03-2011, 11:42 PM

Talking

Donnie might be an "attention xxxre" like Sarah Palin.

Last edited by ka3jjz; 08-04-2011 at 3:03 PM.. Reason: removed offensive language
Old 08-03-2011, 11:52 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

That's the status quo, best to just avoid 14313Khz Donnie and some guy named Karol out of VE7 land as well. Were they doing the sound effects tonight? Or music? Or machine gun sounds?
Old 08-03-2011, 11:56 PM

No sound effects,just a lot of long-winded rambling,calling CQ over,and over..At one point I think he was talking to himself...
Old 08-04-2011, 6:38 AM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Well keep listening, it get real entertaining at times

Old 08-04-2011, 8:27 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

The fewer people that listen is a good thing. They aren't that entertaining.
Yaesu FT-60R, 2900R, 8000R & 8800R, Motorola MTX9250, Icom IC-735
Old 08-04-2011, 9:41 AM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

"That's the status quo, best to just avoid 14313Khz Donnie and some guy named Karol out of VE7 land as well."

Yeah, KKKarol VE7KFM and his Klown Circus have been around for years and like K1MAN the entertainment value died very early on. Frankly I'm surprised anyone even mentioned it this late in the game but if there are a few unfamiliar just Google for a bit of information overload, mostly just nonsense. No sense continuing here, just a boring waste of server space.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:36 AM

I must post an apology here,I had no idea of the depth and depravity of this person. I've been away from SWL for many years,and only thought I had found a "nutcase" with a 20M transceiver. Warren,I did do a search,and was very disturbing. Again,I apologize. mike m.
Old 08-06-2011, 7:36 PM

Thumbs down The Real Circus & Clowns on 14.313 MHz

[QUOTE=kb2vxa;1586072]"That's the status quo, best to just avoid 14313Khz Donnie and some guy named Karol out of VE7 land as well."

Yeah, KKKarol VE7KFM and his Klown Circus have been around for years..../QUOTE]

As usual, Warren KB2VXA doth protest too much, too hyperbolically and much too inaccurately – especially about someone [Karol VE7KFM] who nominally is not here to defend himself….

So let us count the error of Warren’s Technician ways – opining as he does about HF, something he per force knows less about -- and set the facts/record straight, especially for inexperienced/impressionable/patently mis-led ‘newbies’ such as "dogjello", the OP:

Karol [sic] VE7KFM is virtually never heard ab initio calling on 14.313 MHz. Karol has an interest in ~14.272-.274 MHz on the 20m Band. For reasons why, either carefully monitor the frequency range ~14.272-.274 MHz or peruse: THE LIFE OF RILEY

The occasional time when VE7KFM is heard on 14.313 MHz it’s usually either after being DIRECTLY called thereon by Donnie N4TAT, David WA1BHV or Doug NR5T -- or occasionally replying to their CQs -- but typically only if they have no other takers and/or are being maliciously QRM’ed….

N4TAT -- w/ whom VE7KFM had at least one vehement on-air disagreement lasting more than an hour w/i the past year -- is nobody’s fool….
Ergo, he is unlikely to be Karol’s “Klown” and as a single/solitary individual, logically can NOT be a “Circus”….

BTW I have observed that N4TAT is NOT all that friendly w/ WA1BHV and especially NR5T, w/ whom he has had more than one serious on-air disagreement….
Ergo, it’s highly unlikely that the minimum two or the maximum three of them would band together long enough to form a “Circus” for Karol….

But, Warren is right in VERY small part: there is a “Circus” on 14.313 MHz....

The “Circus” that Warren “projects” on VE7KFM and one to three ad hoc correspondents there, is currently composed of his sometime “friends” – usually working in concert/QRM’ing w/ several unidentified HAMereekan stations -- some of whom do NOT even appear to have a licence and/or FRAUDulently use call-signs belonging to other licencees!

To determine the Truth of this for yourself, CAREFULLY listen to 14.313 MHz for a day, week or month -- but remember to always engage brain 1st [assuming you have one] -- and pay particular attention to what is HAPPENING on freq., not what the 14.313 MHz “Circus” SAYS is happening….

And, if the “Circus” sends you off-air to an exceedingly short, ANONymous, UN-attributed, Cloaked but fundamentally FRAUDulent website that has VE7KFM as the ONLY identifier in the URL, that should be your 1st definitive clue that you have sh*t-for-brains and are getting snookered!

GL in the KKKontest [sic] as Brian ‘Psycho’ CROW K3VR, the widely acknowledged Head “Klown” and Master of the 20m travelling “Circus” is wont to say....

Brian 'Psycho' CROW K3VR is a CYBERPATH & STALKER

What others have written about Tom 'Mother-****er' WHATLEY N1FM/n1sob

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/n1fm.mp3

Fat Mikee 'Kalamazoo Cuckoo' GUERNSEY KZ8O/nd8v

Randy 'Racist' BEST W7CPA = LIAR & CTO at APRIVA ISS
Sponsored links
Old 08-06-2011, 9:58 PM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good

plese tell me more bout it