Amateur Repeater Los Angeles Area 147.435mhz Live Audio Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSHEMS

I was listening to the 147.435 live audio feed on 11/16/12 on one of my iPhone apps. They were swearing like crazy, calling people ***s, homo. They were making fun of people, Mexicans, and each other. This is crazy. Is this against the rules? They need to stop!!!!

SSHEMS

Yes lots and I mean LOTS of swearing, making fun of people. Especially swearing at each
other. If you can listen to them on RR live feed!

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Nothing new for that repeater, if you search the forums you will find other threads relating to that repeater

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Nothing new for that repeater, if you search the forums you will find other threads relating to that repeater

Like what Kayn1n has said already..You should hear what goes on later on tonight since its the weekend start. Riley the former FCC amateur radio rule person already warned half of those people cause of what goes on the system but the people keep on and on and on.

AC2OY

Git is this thing on echolink? If so that's scary. Even if somebody got stupid with me I would just get off the air or ignore them.

elk2370bruce

Oh God. Not again! Hasn't this topic consumed enough database storage. Take a look and you'll see that this topic has resembles the dead equine that has been beaten to day old meat patties over and over again here. We've heard it all before. Let it die once and for all.

prcguy

Yea, most of us in Los Angeles love the 147.435 repeater because it gives the misfits a place to live so they don't trash out the regular repeaters. Everyone knows what you get when you go there so if you don't like it then don't go there.
prcguy

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Oh God. Not again! Hasn't this topic consumed enough database storage. Take a look and you'll see that this topic has resembles the dead equine that has been beaten to day old meat patties over and over again here. We've heard it all before. Let it die once and for all.
I agree. I'm going to close the thread since it will just mirror all the past ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.