New AOR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorwinScansNM

Looks & sounds really nice. Don't know the price & probably don't want to because it will most likely cost thousands of $$$$. What kills me with most of these receivers such as this one here is that regular scanner enthusiasts & consumers like me can't purchase most or any nice receivers like this one unless you have a (Federal or Government License) which most of us do not because scanners & receivers to us are just an entertainment hobby & to be aware of what is going on around our neighborhoods.

johnls7424

Premium Subscriber
I have never owned one of their scanners. Even though it's the first scanner to decide these digital voices doesn't mean it will work well at doing so.

mainetrunk

Wow, now that is nice.. BUT, does it trunk? And can you set it for tone search like a R-S pro 106? Like for TRBO, get the color code? No phase II... Well, that's OK.. Nice toy!! I'd buy that for $1.00......

N8IAA

Wow, now that is nice.. BUT, does it trunk? And can you set it for tone search like a R-S pro 106? Like for TRBO, get the color code? No phase II... Well, that's OK.. Nice toy!! I'd buy that for $1.00......

Wasted comments. Two other threads about the DV-1 already.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.