AOR DV1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclove

Premium Subscriber
Thank i have the aor dv1 but mine has no w-fm for fm radio that s odd ?mine does all the othee mode ok but w-fm

ve2mel

No...you are wrong...! you can adjust IF BW and is nice to lisen broadcast fm radio with good audio
you can go up to 200K of BW, at 100 I got very nice receve audio

Eric VE2MEL

MStep

Thank i have the aor dv1 but mine has no w-fm for fm radio that s odd ?mine does all the othee mode ok but w-fm

The is no specific WFM mode. Place the receiver into FM mode and adjust the IF bandwidth to 200 khz. Sounds pretty decent on FM broadcast stations.

MStep

Ok ill try that thanks

Were you successful in following those steps? Some folks are confused, because they expect to see a specific WFM setting on the radio. This is how it's been on many scanners and other receivers that accommodated the listening to FM broadcast stations. Therein lies the confusion for some folks. But I have found that the regular FM setting, along with 200 khz bandwidth sounds excellent for FM broadcast monitoring, as I previously stated. A few folks have mentioned that they use the 100 khz setting, but I find that to achieve the most fidelity, particularly when listening to music, that 200 khz works the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.