AOR Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

amickey1979

Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased an AOR Mini and was wondering where I could find the programming cable? I relentlessly searched online to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Adam M

FrankNY

Adam, have you tried American Communication Systems? I've never dealt with them, but they list it as shipping from Singapore for USD $87.00 with a $100.00 minimum order requirement.

AOR-AR-MINI - Accessories - Programming and testing

I suppose that the $100 minimum order level could be satisfied by also purchasing the Data Cloning Cable for $14.40, even if you don't really need it.

Good luck!

Frank.

amickey1979

Premium Subscriber
Cable

Thanks. I was hoping not to spend a $100 bucks. I only paid $159 for the receiver but it may be my only option.

N8IAA

Thanks. I was hoping not to spend a $100 bucks. I only paid $159 for the receiver but it may be my only option.

Have you contacted AOR? They might be able to point you in the right direction. I looked at RTSystems, but they don't support AOR. I wonder if the Icom cable for the R6 would work. Same radio, different name.
Larry

amickey1979

Premium Subscriber
Got my receiver today. Besides being kind of a PIA to program it is a nifty little machine. I am working on obtaining a cable to make programming easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.