AOR wiki page is available

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Welcome to the AOR forum. We have a Wikipedia page set up that details several of the AOR offerings; included are supporting software, reviews, Yahoo groups and much more. You can find that page here

No additional registration is required to view these pages; however, if you'd like to add something - and we hope you do - you must register first (you will see a 'Create An account' in the upper right hand corner of the page). This registration is seperate from your regular RR registration, and is free. Once you register we encourage you to read the Quick Editing guide, so you have an idea of the Wiki language and how to use it.

73s Mike

morfis

Is all the ebay clutter really necessary?

ka3jjz said:
Welcome to the AOR forum. We have a Wikipedia page set up that details several of the AOR offerings; included are supporting software, reviews, Yahoo groups and much more. You can find that page here

No additional registration is required to view these pages; however, if you'd like to add something - and we hope you do - you must register first (you will see a 'Create An account' in the upper right hand corner of the page). This registration is seperate from your regular RR registration, and is free. Once you register we encourage you to read the Quick Editing guide, so you have an idea of the Wiki language and how to use it.

73s Mike

MarkWestin

Hello,

I have been looking at the AOR Wikipedia page for several months. I have no problem with the link to the AOR section of E-Bay with the exception of the "AOR" records and CDs.

Mark

morfis

well on my screen it was about an A4 page with maybe about 20 items each in it's own boxed area within the whole ebay box.
Surely just a link to an ebay page would be more than enough? That said, I fail to see why even a link to ebay is needed as it's not difficult to find/search in it's own right!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Just a FYI....
With the new 3.0 implementation, editing the wiki no longer needs a seperate login. If you have a link you think is useful, don't be shy about adding it!

Status
Not open for further replies.