Divine Strake Test in June - anyone going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

br0adband

Hi there,

Been awhile since I've been able to sit down long enough to catch up on stuff here at RR, I moved cross country twice in the past few months, but I'm back.

So anyway, I'm living in Las Vegas now (yeah!!!) and wondering if anyone in this forum plans to go out to see this test happen, or at least get someplace in the surrounding area where the actual detonation is going to be visible. If so, interested in having someone tag along and maybe share the expenses? The Wife and I would probably get a kick out of it, and I'm sure it'll provide a great monitoring bonanza.

Presently I don't even have a scanner, but I'm in the market for one as soon as the money appears for it. The Pro-83 for $70-ish just might be enough to monitor the activity out there when it happens, actually. Cute little scanner for the price.

If anyone is going and would like some company, contact me here at the forum with a private message if possible, or br0adbandREMOVE2004@REMOVEgmail.com as a secondary method. I'd cover some of the gas and a lot of the food expenses.

Thanks for your time...
bb

Status
Not open for further replies.