Las Vegas Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Las Vegas people!!! Does anyone have a list of station locations and Equipment for the Las Vegas Fire Department? i have not been able to find one on their site for a few years now. Please i would like to know.

FPO703

You might have better luck at firepics.net in the message forums, there. I believe there was a thread started, recently, that showed a bunch of both LVFR & CCFD rigs in it.

i can get the list of stations, i have found it before, but does anyone have what is stationed at each station? i have a list somewhere from 3 or so years ago, but i dont know how accurate it is.

NV05

funny you should mention that thread on firepics, if your referring to the one by engine238, thats my thread. and I hope to add, as far as what type of appuratus is in each house, I have a link for you:
http://www.fire-pio.com/gpage.html1.html

there is 2 things wrong with the list, the ems coordinator is in station 5, and air resource, is not in station 1, I believe its in station 10, but not entirely sure.

Hope this Helps
Joe

edgeman

I enjoyed your pictures on firepics. I registered on it. I though did pick up a virus when I attempted to log into it the other day.

I really enjoyed your Vegas stuff. Does county fire let people generally take tours of thier yard? I would love see whats in there especailly older apparatus.

Have a great day.

NV05

www.firepics.net is the site, and as far as the yard went, we just went into the main office, and they were more than happy to give us a tour, and treated us really great.

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Virus on Firepics

Just wanted to add in a note on this thread. The virus that was on Firepics has been addressed. It was a security exploit that required upgrading to the latest version of the board software. The site is safe once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.