Washoe County EDACS System

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigint1

Was: joking
Still trying to find someone who can explain why the Washoe County EDACS system has been deleted from the Nevada RR database or merged (possibly with NSRS system) - the only way I can get to it is by going to it on my radio refernce home page - it will bring it up but it says:

"This system is depreciated, and may no longer be in use or is superceded by another system."

If you try to find it from the database page it isnt even listed ???? This system is not depreciated - it is very much alive and well!!!

northzone

Premium Subscriber
Joe I agree, it is NOT part of the NSRS. It is a separate system and should be listed as such. In fact, in the recently updated, offical State of Nevada Communications Interoperability plan it is listed a one of four Core Systems:

Metro--Clark County Metro Police (new pending)
WCRCS--Washoe County Regional Communication System
SNACCC--Southern Nevada Area Communication Council
NSRS--Nevada Shared Radio System

It needs to go back in the database as a separate system.

sigint1

Was: joking
Yes - it was designed from the start to interface with the NSRS - but I just can't figure out why they took it out of RR as a stand alone system - hopefully we can get them to put it back in because if someone who doesn't have it on their RR homepage ani't going to be able to find it - at least I couldnt!!

selgaran

Hit the "Submit Changes" link on the page you reference and let the database admin know.

Status
Not open for further replies.