Southern Nevada Radio Scanner Book edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blake23

Hi to all,

I was just wondering what edition of the Southern Nevada Radio Scanner Book is current. I have a FEB 2006 4th edition.

Richard

Found a post that states that the 5th edition has been published. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

TOUGHLIFE

The 5th Edition is what appears to be current. AES in LV had a pile of them the last time I stopped by. I suspect that Radio World in Boulder City also has copies but try finding them in all the "mess" you see in the store. Seriously, at RW it is not like a normal store but if you don't see what you want, just ask. Dave will find it for you.

ray smith

RE: Radio world

What a nice mess to go into. Dave's a super guy. TL is right I was in there not to long ago and just in passing I said I needed a nmo mount 800 Mhz ant But there kind of pricey Dave said oh I just kept looking around and about 5 min later he hands me one!! The price was great to. New in the box. 25 Dollars!!!!! 6db gain.

TOUGHLIFE

Radio World & Merchandise

You can always bargain with Dave and he has earned the moniker of "Trader Dave".
As I recall he started selling the Southern Nevada Scanner Guide well before AES jumped on the band wagon and he sells it for a buck less and you might even be able to talk him into lowering the price even more. You won't find that kind of bargaining at AES. But AES does serve a purpose as it specializes in new ham gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.