presidential campaign listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
We have a few candidates makings stops here on 2/2/08.. what freqs to listen for commm?/.. Huckabee will be bout 1 mile from m house .. Are any accompanied with SS besides Clinton ??... or would I be better off sticking with the local Local/state & county freqs??

Thats in Alabama Btw

kmacka

I believe Obama and Clinton are both definately accompanied by SS. I'm not sure about other candidates. Most SS comms are going to be encrypted, therefore not monitoreable. I think you would be better off listening in on your local, county and state frequencies. You can usually get a good idea of where they are, by listening in on the pd freq's that are providing security and traffic control.

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
Secret Service, more than likely will have access to and use the State Freqs. Plus...State Police Executive Protection ; and additional Troopers more than likely will be involved. In West Virginia, Federal Agents and Marshals have unit number designations on the state radio syste. I believe they have 900 - 1000 series call signs / unit numbers.

I would keep tabs on the State Freqs. They will know more and be the most involved.

It was that way when George Bush visited WV on several occasions.

FF - Medic - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.