Is there anything illegal against....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
First, if it's illegal against it's legal, second it's illegal to put anything on a fire dispatch frequency other than a licensed transmitter. When you sleep in back of the class you don't learn proper grammar so when you restate the question properly someone can give you a proper answer. Meanwhile, when in doubt, don't.

One more thing, unless we have a communications lawyer here take what they say with a grain of salt.

jakegday

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
man, you sure are the forum prick arent ya? just that post, and several of your other posts, sometimes i laugh, sometimes i cringe, its great

edmondcops

Yeah. He's a real comedian. I hope some day he's in a wreck and is spewing blood all over the place and the EMT/firefighter he just embarassed gets to decide whether to help him or not.

Tommahawk

kb2vxa said:
First, if it's illegal against it's legal, second it's illegal to put anything on a fire dispatch frequency other than a licensed transmitter. When you sleep in back of the class you don't learn proper grammar so when you restate the question properly someone can give you a proper answer. Meanwhile, when in doubt, don't.

One more thing, unless we have a communications lawyer here take what they say with a grain of salt.

Warren;

Ummm.. I hate to tell you but that post didn't make any sense what so ever....

I'll try to intrepret for the rest of the folks here....

You meant to say:
"I slept through class and I am just babbling in the hopes that someone will make sense of my non-sense post. I don't use proper grammer so would you please restate the post into a language that I created all by myself that no one else can comprehend."

Also, to end this little post on a more positive note, your advice was wrong. He asked if he could stream from a receiver to the Internet, not place a repeater up on the air. Please don't confuse that with your own such activities.

Firetxmi

kb2vxa said:
First, if it's illegal against it's legal. Second, it's illegal to put anything on a fire dispatch frequency other than a licensed transmitter. When you sleep in the back of the class you don't learn proper grammar. So, when you restate the question properly someone can give you a proper answer. Meanwhile, when in doubt, don't.

One more thing, unless we have a communications lawyer here, take what they say with a grain of salt.

There you go, I fixed your grammar and spelling for you (in bold- the periods I had to add don't show up well in bold though). I thought you would like the favor returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.