Scottsdale PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

p19997

Premium Subscriber
I saw this question asked on another thread a while ago, but I never saw it answered.

I used to be able to hear Scottsdale PD South on Simulcast F and North on Thompkins Pk. After they made some changes, I can no longer find South. Are they only on Simulcast H (which I can't pick up where I live) or did they move elsewhere?

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
In the past, I have heard Scottsdale PD1 South (talkgroup 3401) on Simulcast F. I have not heard this talkgoup on Simulcast F for about a month. It seems like this talkgroup was removed from Simulcast F about the same time that Phoenix PD A4 and Chandler PD were removed from Simulcast F after Simulcast C maintenance was complete. Maybe this talkgroup was also removed when they did that change. At present, I only hear talkgroup 3401 on Simulcast H consistently.

Scottsdale PD2 North (talkgroup 3402) is frequently heard on Thompson Peak in addition to Simulcast H. I'm not sure if it is always carried on Thompson peak.

You might also check Simulcast B if you can receive it. I have monitored a Scottsdale talkgroup (I don't recall if it was 3401 or 3402) on Simulcast B. They likely only appear on Simulcast B when a user is "roaming" into the Phoenix area.

p19997

Premium Subscriber
Simulcast B carries a lot of Scottsdale Traffic, including PD North, but not PD South. It must be exclusively on H.

Status
Not open for further replies.