Tempe PD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bduck06

Sitting in Tempe close to the AZ Mills mall, I am getting no communication from TPD.
Anyone else having this problem? They seemed to drop out yesterday afternoon for me.
I have checked my Freq's and TGID's with no positive effect. I'm running a 396T

bduck06

Right on, I cant figure out what is up with my radio, I have deleted the system and reprogrammed from scratch and I still get nothing, I am using the Control channels from the RWC listing for Tempe as well as the TGID's I have had this happen in the past, where the radio just seems to "Lose" the CC's and I have just reloaded them and I'm back in business, so this is a new situation for me.

bduck06

Just an update, I can hear Tempe, everywhere, except when I am in Tempe.
Anyone have an answer, no, it is not an antenna issue. I have tried multiple and have never had this problem before. Thank You in advance.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Might be time for a new scanner, seeing as how the RWC will be 700MHz/TDMA by sometime late next year or early 2016 anyway. What site/frequencies are you using? I know you said you're using the list from here on RR, but humor me and post them anyway. I can compare it with what I have in my 436HP.

-AZ

KB7MIB

Maybe the signal strength within the Tempe city limits is too high for your scanner to handle? I noticed that when I was within a half mile of one of the Simulcast G sites, my scanner was saturated across the band.
Just a thought.

John
Peoria

Status
Not open for further replies.