NASCAR race and Cardinals game

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB7MIB

RWC G-deck as well as MCSO Special Details 4C are being used at PIR.
Phoenix FD L-deck is being used for the Cardinals game (both law and EMS).

In case anyone was wondering where the Cardinals game ops were at, since G-deck is being used at PIR.

John
Peoria

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
The real action is on the Stadiums trunking system. I have yet to figure out how it works but I'm beginning to believe it's one or two channel system for each discipline (IE: Security, Facilities, Food Service, Etc.) as it loads up quickly. The system sends the "unavailable" tone sometimes when trying to transmit during peak periods. The frequencies are all in the Business band. Security alone is divided up into many talk groups/zones depending on where you are in the Stadium.

KB7MIB

It's MotoTrbo, isn't it? There's a lot of MotoTrbo in the UHF band, as well as everything in the 935-940 MHz band, except for SoCal Edison which is still analog. They have a White Tanks site.

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
It's MotoTrbo, isn't it? There's a lot of MotoTrbo in the UHF band, as well as everything in the 935-940 MHz band, except for SoCal Edison which is still analog. They have a White Tanks site.

It could very well be. As for being digital I can copy transmissions in the clear on a few of the UHF frequencies identified in their license on my BCT15X. I'm not sure about the White Tanks site. I was under the impression that the system was at the Stadium but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.