Salt River Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberider

I can't seem to locate any current information on SRP radio frequencies. I did find some high band frequencies they were licensed for but heard nothing. I also found a trunked system they were using about ten years ago but now may be defunct. Does anyone know where to find current information? Thanks.

KB7MIB

The last I heard, they were on an OpenSky trunked system.
OpenSky systems cannot be monitored by any scanner. That's probably why no one has ever posted any info.
If you go to the FCC ULS page, you may be able to do a search and find out what frequencies they're using. I don't have a smart phone, let alone a computer, to do it myself.

FWIW, the Central Arizona Water Conservation District, which owns and operates the Central Arizona Project (CAP) Canal system, is also using OpenSky (per the Southwest Frequency Directory, 10th Edition, circa 2009). The frequencies listed for them include 866.4125, 867.5625, 868.1125, 868.5625 and 866.3875. As of this wrting (typing) two of them have an active CC.

John
Peoria

Last edited:

Cyberider

Thanks, John. Have been enjoying listening to APS on their system. I live in an SRP area so it would be even more interesting listening to them if I could. Guess not!

Status
Not open for further replies.