PMT Dispatch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quint6

Anyone know PMT dispatch frequency's for Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria

Kars10az

Yes, and no. They are dispatched by Phoenix FD for the normal units in those cities. They have MCTs and station alert packages. Moved-up units will be co-dispatched by PMT and Phoenix FD.

Ed

PMT is dispatched directly by Phoenix FD in those cities.

John
Peoria

Quint6

Hi Ed, thanks for the info
Do you have the current PMT dispatch frequency for Tempe, Scottsdale etc....

azmedic

PMT is now being dispatched on Southwest Ambulance frequencies. They moved into the Southwest dispatch centre a month or two ago.

KB7MIB

So the PMT VHF repeater channels have gone silent?

BTW, PMT is no longer using the IAN Communications LTR system. They haven't for months, I think the entire system has gone silent. Can anyone else confirm, so the DB entry can be deprecated?

John
Peoria

azmedic

The only confirmation i can give is from.what I hear on the frequencies at work. No official communication has gone out though

KB7MIB

The 453.000 frequency of the IAN Communications System White Tanks site is now DMR (MOTOTrbo), and not LTR Passport.
I'm not sure yet about any of the other frequencies on any of the sites.

I am hearing 19x identifiers on the Southwest Ambulance frequencies, which would be the Peoria PMT units. I think the 400-series ID's are also PMT.

John
Peoria

azmedic

I know the PMT ALS units are referred to as Medic xyz while SW units are called AP. PMT nurse units are RN 123 while SW units are CC 123. ive heard PMT units in the 300,400 and 500 number range (aside from the EMS units). SW Interfacility units are generally double digit numbers while special event trucks are 700 series numbers. Hope this helps a bit

KB7MIB

I did hear a transmission on 150.830 earlier this evening. So it appears that there is still at least some limited use of the PMT VHF channels. At least that one.

Slightly off-topic. I can hear 458.1125 (CTCSS 85.4) dispatching 200-series units.
I cannot hear the 453.1125 output from my home here in Peoria.
Can someone in the East Valley confirm that 453.1125 is being used by Southwest, so it can be added to the DB?

John
Peoria

azmedic

Channel 18 as well... cannel 12 wasnt back in use til about a week ago and its still spotty at best

Status
Not open for further replies.