American Airlines Tucson Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

strandbiker1

Premium Subscriber
I was recently at the Tucson Airport waiting for my flight to LAX and I noticed that American Airlines is apparently now using Mototrbo for their terminal operations. I took a pic of a Motorola XPR 6550 handheld with the screen showing "AA- Tus 1" on it. Is American Airlines going Mototrbo at all sites or only at Tucson?

Skip

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
I was recently at the Tucson Airport waiting for my flight to LAX and I noticed that American Airlines is apparently now using Mototrbo for their terminal operations. I took a pic of a Motorola XPR 6550 handheld with the screen showing "AA- Tus 1" on it. Is American Airlines going Mototrbo at all sites or only at Tucson?

Skip

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll have a listen :)

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
DMR confirmed in use. CC is 7. Confirmed voice traffic is the same prior to switch over.

ecps92

US Airways, which was merged with AA has been moving to TRBO for sometime now.

Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.