Question About Regional Dispatch Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MESDA6

Premium Subscriber
I'm noticing that the Phoenix Fire Dispatch / Regional Dispatch Center website doesn't seem to refreshing automatically like it used to. I'm using Chrome. Just wondering if there's a known issue or if the 1 minute interval has been changed. Anyone here have any info on this? https://htms.phoenix.gov/publicweb/

Thanks.

rwier

I'm noticing that the Phoenix Fire Dispatch / Regional Dispatch Center website doesn't seem to refreshing automatically like it used to. I'm using Chrome. Just wondering if there's a known issue or if the 1 minute interval has been changed. Anyone here have any info on this? https://htms.phoenix.gov/publicweb/

Thanks.

I'm using the Active EMS - Phoenix Fire APP on my Galaxy Note 5. I don't monitor it continuously, but check it out as desired. For at least the past month, the screen shows me the same "calls" as my last check. I must "reload" to see the current list.

Going back past a month or so my memory is fuzzy. I believe I posted a comment somewhere regarding new incidents appearing at the bottom of the list. During "busy" times, this resulted in new incidents opening up below the visible screen. I would have to scroll down to see if there were new calls. I suggested posting the new incidents at the top of the list, so any unseen calls would be the oldest. If that "fuzzy" memory is correct, then the list used to auto-refresh. I hope my answer relates to your question.

Phoenix805

It hasn't been reloading for me for probably 6 months or so. I thought of asking the same question, but I figured since no one else was complaining, it was probably something on my end. I use Firefox and it used to refresh just fine. I thought possibly it was something in a Firefox or Windoze update that caused the problem. Now I don't know.

tipster67

If you are a Chrome user, you can get Easy Auto Refresh from the chrome app store, Free. I'm willing to bet there is a similar product for Firefox. You set the limit on the refresh rate. Super easy to use.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 171

jpolich7

Premium Subscriber
Super Auto Refresh

Have been using Super Auto Refresh with Chrome for several months and it works fine with Phoenix Fire Dispatch.

rwier

I'm using the Active EMS - Phoenix Fire APP on my Galaxy Note 5. I don't monitor it continuously, but check it out as desired. For at least the past month, the screen shows me the same "calls" as my last check. I must "reload" to see the current list.

Going back past a month or so my memory is fuzzy. I believe I posted a comment somewhere regarding new incidents appearing at the bottom of the list. During "busy" times, this resulted in new incidents opening up below the visible screen. I would have to scroll down to see if there were new calls. I suggested posting the new incidents at the top of the list, so any unseen calls would be the oldest. If that "fuzzy" memory is correct, then the list used to auto-refresh. I hope my answer relates to your question.

Well, the phone App is working different this morning. At least 7 screen changes (refresh/update) in the last 50 minutes.

MESDA6

Premium Subscriber
If you are a Chrome user, you can get Easy Auto Refresh from the chrome app store, Free. I'm willing to bet there is a similar product for Firefox. You set the limit on the refresh rate. Super easy to use.

Thanks for the info. I will give this a try.

The page used to refresh itself. Sometime last week the page went offline for a while, and I only noticed the issue after that. I just checked and at least for me, the page still isn't automatically refreshing like it used to. If this has been going on for several months like others have said, I wasn't paying close attention, but don't often have the page up in front of me for long periods of time.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.