miller co. arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boulder

Spicy

Miller County Sheriff shares the use of the AWIN Trunked Radio System for their primary communications. Please note anything underlined in blue is a link. They use the Texarkana and Brightstar towers on this system (Towers 267 (10B) & 201 (C9))

The Talk Group ID (or TGID) for Miller County S/O is 26001.

This is a fully digital trunked system, so you will need a Digital Scanner from the list in the link. Any "analog" or older scanners will not be able to follow this sytem and you will not be able to hear them.

bpckty1

Is the Sheriff's VHF system still operating, or has the SO gone completely AWIN?

Boulder

Is the Sheriff's VHF system still operating, or has the SO gone completely AWIN?

Last time I was over around Brightstar and Texarkana I didn't hear anything on the VHF channel, but wasn't really scanning that as heavy as the AWIN. Next time I am over there(which will more than likely will be pretty soon) I will watch the VHF channel a little closer and see for sure.

Also spicy I forgot but you will be able to find Miller County S/O on the Genoa Tower (Tower 217 (D9)) also. Don't know how I forgot that tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.