rcmp,avalon ,nl

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchell9894

Premium Subscriber
any word on what system the trinity/con rcmp on the avalon NL are switched too? all the rest are still on edacs but tri/con is on a digital system now..thanks mitchell

nclc_corey

I have just started with this, what freq are you getting tri/con on? I can get placentia/whitbourne great.

mitchell9894

Premium Subscriber
seems that everyone is switched to AEGIS...but time to time u can hear whitbourne...mostly on shea hights rep and long hr rep...sorry for not getting back sooner..

mitchell9894

Premium Subscriber
rcmp,avalon

yes whitbourne was only switched to AEGIS for a day or so but TRI/CON was switched over for 3 weeks..they are all back to EDACS ANALOG again for now,,,they are using talkgroup RADTECK and FEDEAST...seems the radio techs are still working on the digital system...with any luck they wont switch back to that...+aegis is a very poor system anyway
another note,,,iam having trouble getting clarenville on the P25 system,they are all chopy

VO1GXG

There i a massive delay coming to the Avalon, they are going 700/800 on the Avalon with encryption, they also want 100% portable coverage so the amount of sites is going to triple. i also heard the price figure for the project so it might be a little while yet before P25 is running on the Avalon.

Status
Not open for further replies.