Feeds still dropping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
So is anyone else still having their feeds drop today? Feeds keep dropping on my Android Scanner Radio app here at work. It was doing it Wednesday also. However, i'm unable to test with winamp to see if it's doing it on a regular computer.

I'm not sure if it's an RR issue or just my phone because my pandora app isn't connecting today either, like it was doing on Wednesday. The internet and my FM radio app works fine though.

Jason

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I've been running ScannerLive all day and haven't see anything.

Feed Provider
feed issues

My feed was dropping this morning and restarting the players. Audio was 20 mins. late and cutting in and out but seems to have ben fine for the last 4 hours.

pickles37

Both of mine dropped out for a while early this morning, but they all seem fine now.

jefbrehar

When my feed stops(about 10 min.) none of the audio players will start playing the feed. It takes a few minutes to get any of them to start playing again.

scaninnyc

We are still working through problems - please be patient with us while we work with the developers of the software to get to final resolution.

I can listen to my scanners whether the feeds are up or down, so patience while you correct the problem is not an issue for me. But I will admit to being slightly annoyed by the email being generated by this problem. People seem to think that my free website entitles them to vent anger in the form of spamming my email.

I can only imagine the volume of mail you are getting from these (same two?) people. :D

mjbjr

I can listen to my scanners whether the feeds are up or down, so patience while you correct the problem is not an issue for me. But I will admit to being slightly annoyed by the email being generated by this problem. People seem to think that my free website entitles them to vent anger in the form of spamming my email.

I can only imagine the volume of mail you are getting from these (same two?) people. :D

I had a note on my feed to let then know it was down for maintenance,and would be up asap.

conscerned

So is anyone else still having their feeds drop today? Feeds keep dropping on my Android Scanner Radio app here at work. It was doing it Wednesday also. However, i'm unable to test with winamp to see if it's doing it on a regular computer.

I'm not sure if it's an RR issue or just my phone because my pandora app isn't connecting today either, like it was doing on Wednesday. The internet and my FM radio app works fine though.

Jason

I am still having issues and getting script errors, an the feeds drop and have to be restarted. I am using multiple computers with several different operating systems as well as different browsers and am having the same problem on all the computers here. I am also running separate internet connections from wifi to DSL to dial up and have the problems on all systems here. Each diagnostic is showing "script errors on the webpages itself.

scaninnyc

I am still having issues and getting script errors, an the feeds drop and have to be restarted. I am using multiple computers with several different operating systems as well as different browsers and am having the same problem on all the computers here. I am also running separate internet connections from wifi to DSL to dial up and have the problems on all systems here. Each diagnostic is showing "script errors on the webpages itself.

Is it the feed you provide, or a feed you listen to?

signed,

Curious Columbo

Status
Not open for further replies.