Will the Radio Shack Pro-96 Support Alpha Tags on my Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOUTHBAYSCANNER

Welcome to SouthBayScanner.com
Feed Provider
I know the Pro-96 is not listed on the feed software, but was wondering if anyone came up with a way to have Alpha Tags display with the feed software. My feed "Los Angeles (South Bay) Police and Fire" monitors 28 active frequencies and would be nice for listeners to be able to know which jurisdiction they are listening to. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thx.

John
KI6ZDX

Los Angeles (South Bay) Police and Fire Live Scanner Audio Feed

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
It's not possible to retrieve text tags from the PRO-96 because the protocol is missing that function. Good old Rat Shack.

I know the Pro-96 is not listed on the feed software, but was wondering if anyone came up with a way to have Alpha Tags display with the feed software. My feed "Los Angeles (South Bay) Police and Fire" monitors 28 active frequencies and would be nice for listeners to be able to know which jurisdiction they are listening to. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thx.

John
KI6ZDX

Los Angeles (South Bay) Police and Fire Live Scanner Audio Feed

voxiso

I for one think the scanner itself can supply these options.. But them as a money maker they will not update the firmware needed to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.