How do I remove a feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgoodson

Feed Provider
One county FD (in Georgia) that is part of a multi-county feed I provide has switched to Mototrbo and has therefore "gone silent" as a part of the feed.

How/who do I notify that there is no longer a feed available for that county?

TIA

richtidd

Database Admin
One county FD (in Georgia) that is part of a multi-county feed I provide has switched to Mototrbo and has therefore "gone silent" as a part of the feed.

How/who do I notify that there is no longer a feed available for that county?

TIA

If you simply need to have the description changed, please submit a help request from your feed page.

If you no longer what to provide the feed just discontinue broadcasting and the feed will be automatically removed by the system in about 21 days.

Please update your feed status message with the following, "Discontinued by Feed Owner", to indicate the feed isn't coming back so that folks won't continuously wonder what's up with the feed.

You should receive only the following feed down notices during this period per this:
Feed Notification Settings
Time Down Action
============================================
15 min Email Notification to Feed Owner
6 Hours Email Notification to Feed Owner
24 Hours Email Notification to Feed Owner
7 days Email Notification to Feed Owner
14 days Email notification and feed deactivated.
21 days Feed deleted.

dgoodson

Feed Provider
Thanks Richard,

i just submitted a HELP request, so perhaps that will do it....

For clarity, the feed in question covers agencies in about five or six different counties. The feed from two of those counties is going away, but the remaining ones are still operating. So i am not eliminating the entire feed, and i will certainly update my feed description.

Specifically, if you browse the feeds for Grady and Decatur county Georgia, you will see Tallahassee Area FD feed listed, but that feed no longer includes those agencies. The feed itself remains valid for Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla county Fl, but not for Grady or Decatur.

Hope the question is clearer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.