Feeds won't reconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I had to reboot my pc that my feeds are on and I'm having trouble reconnecting. I've been using Simplecast to send the feeds. When I try to connect I get error (11004). I have not updated the server details in Simplecast since the move from ScanAmerica. Could this be my issue now. If someone can point me to what I should have in the "server details" tab in Simplecast we can start there. Any other suggestions appreciated.

dwh367

I had to reboot my pc that my feeds are on and I'm having trouble reconnecting. I've been using Simplecast to send the feeds. When I try to connect I get error (11004). I have not updated the server details in Simplecast since the move from ScanAmerica. Could this be my issue now. If someone can point me to what I should have in the "server details" tab in Simplecast we can start there. Any other suggestions appreciated.

I noticed the ScanAmerica domain expired recently. On your "manage my feed" page, you will have something called "Feed Technical Details (Advanced)" down towards the bottom. The settings that you need to change will be listed there. You are correct in the only thing you should have to change to get it working again is the "server" part of it.

Last edited:

mwiseley

Feed Provider
I had the same problem as well. I had to add an encoder then change the server address to the one listed in my manage feed area. It appears to be back online now. Hope that helps.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Thanks people. I'll get that back online when I get home this evening. I haven't had much time to explore the new online feed area's of this site.

hoser147

I had the same problem this morning, had to download and open the Zip file for RR. Opened the connection changed it to the proper settings for 2 channel and joint stereo feed and reset the bitrate to 32. and all seems well. This is if you are feeding 2 scanners to 1 feed.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Well I didn't change anything. My brother just hit me up and told me they both auto reconnected this morning. All my settings are still set for scanamerica.us. I'm gona roll with it for now.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
I had the same problem this morning after re-booting the computer after some Microsoft updates downloaded. Even after several re-boots, I couldn't get both feeds to reconnect, and had to go to work with them down.
They came back up on their own later, so no idea what changed. To my knowledge, all my settings are current, as per the most recent e-mail I got about it (some time ago).
I guess as long as it's working...

hoser147

I think the Microsoft updates brought on alot of the issues. I came in to a black screen early this morning, rebooted and got a message that they had updated. Seemed like a good time for me to change the software from ScanAmerica over to RR, which I had put off for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.