Secondary description changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2ZPY

Feed Provider
Is there any way to tell who changed my secondary desctiption? It was changed to "Delaware County 911 for Fire, EMS and Law ~Stereo Feed~ LEFT Side = Law *** RIGHT Side = Fire and EMS"

Kinda drawn out with alot of crazy symbols in it....tough on the eyes.

Was it an admin or did someone change it through my account? If it was an admin why was it changed?

Thanks
Kevin

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Looks like it was updated by Rich(richtidd) you will need to talk to him about it, but im postive that what he changed it was for the good. Only admins can change anything about your feed.

Last edited:

N2ZPY

Feed Provider
I am going to drag this one back up here.......Was there a problem with the way that I have described my feed ? ? ? I found it changed again today. If someone has a problem with the way that I have the description written please talk to me about it. Please don't just change the details.

Thanks

Kevin

richtidd

Database Admin
Is there any way to tell who changed my secondary desctiption? It was changed to "Delaware County 911 for Fire, EMS and Law ~Stereo Feed~ LEFT Side = Law *** RIGHT Side = Fire and EMS"

Kinda drawn out with alot of crazy symbols in it....tough on the eyes.

Was it an admin or did someone change it through my account? If it was an admin why was it changed?

Thanks
Kevin

Explaining via e-mail

owtlawatv

Feed Provider
I am going to drag this one back up here.......Was there a problem with the way that I have described my feed ? ? ? I found it changed again today. If someone has a problem with the way that I have the description written please talk to me about it. Please don't just change the details.

Thanks

Kevin
this

kinda rude to just change something thats not breaking rules.
email before the editwoulda been nice

oh... heres my smiley face :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.