Download a couple of day's worth of archives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kv6o

I supply a feed here in Manitou Springs, Colorado that covers the agencies initially involved with the Waldo Canyon Fire, and would like to download a couple of day's worth of the feed before they are gone.

This looks to be over 100 downloads - it there an better way to do this?

The initial attack of the Waldo Canyon Fire, as well as the evacuation of the local towns (Cascade, Green Mountain Falls, and Manitou) should be included in these archives, as well as the initial sightings of the fire. I was out of town fighting another fire at the time (High Park) and came back to my home already evacuated.

Help?

Thanks!

Steve

jbertrand

I don't think there is an easy way. I think the only option is one at a time, but if you find an easy way please let me know.

Jason

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
I've got the Colorado Springs feed that carried the bulk of the traffic for the fire. I downloaded several days worth of traffic so far. Each 1/2 hour segment had to be done individually. Also, when you save it, the file name doesn't mean anything, so I had to rename each segment to show the date and time period. Took a while, but once you get a rhythm going, it goes pretty quickly.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.