Feed down email

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbjr

At 609 am ESTi got an email saying feed was down.So around 620 i went and looked at the computer and it was actually online.I restarted the computer and brought everything back up just in case.Well its up and running fine,i can hear it.But no email has come threw saying it was back online.Not sure if it that matters or not,just thought id bring it up.

phillydjdan

My Philly, Bucks and Montco Fire feed is currently showing as offline, however I can click on it and hear the audio just fine...

ka8zay

Feed Provider
I've been getting up and down emails all morning. I also just couldn't get into the forums for several minutes so I would also assume this is them working on the changes.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
The problems were due to network outages in one of the data centers that our servers are located in, this resulted in the site erroneously believing that feeds were offline when they weren't (due to the fact that the audio servers are located in a different data center and the web servers could no longer communicate with them).

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
i run two feeds one is up and one is definitely down although I got no email saying it was. When I try and log scannercast back in, I get error accessing rr.com and then some other message which I forgot. I am rebooting the computer now to see if that clears up the problem. If not I'll just try it again in the morning. I'm not going to go crazy trying to get it back up, especially if its a glitch from the transfer. I dropped an email to RR already too and didn't get an answer back like usual so I'm thinking everyone is trying to do the transition.

Update: Rebooted the computer and back online - good enough for me

Last edited:

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Glad I wasn't alone. When I saw the feed down email I wasn't able to check the computer but checked the feed on my phone and saw it was still up. I rebooted the whole thing in the afternoon and it showed as online but didn't get the email it was back for a few hours after that. I figured it was something to do with the changeover to Broadcastify. Now if I can just figure out why my feed provider badge seems to come & go randomly I'll be happy. Haha.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
The feed provider badge is only displayed when a user has at least one scanner feed online. I checked the logs for your feed and see that yesterday it was going online and back offline yesterday, that would have resulted in your feed provider badge not always displaying yesterday.

Glad I wasn't alone. When I saw the feed down email I wasn't able to check the computer but checked the feed on my phone and saw it was still up. I rebooted the whole thing in the afternoon and it showed as online but didn't get the email it was back for a few hours after that. I figured it was something to do with the changeover to Broadcastify. Now if I can just figure out why my feed provider badge seems to come & go randomly I'll be happy. Haha.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Interesting it shows it was down since the feed was up the entire time. Just one of those things I guess... Not a big deal. Hopefully once everything is done and on Broadcastify that won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.