feed question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
I run this feed and have so for years now 24/7 now stop for the most part.
Snohomish County Sheriff South, North and East, East / North County Fire

My question here is, we now have two other feeds running the same thing.
I don't care how they word theres it the same stuff, police and fire for the north end of Snohomish County. You now have three feeds for the same area the only difference is they are feeding Tac stuff and I do not.

mjbjr

They are not exactly the same. Although similiar and some are the same,but still not exactly the same. Thats why they are allowed..I think.
Snohomish County West Police, Fire and EMS
Snohomish County Sheriff North and East, North County Fire
Snohomish County North Police and Fire

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
They are not exactly the same. Although similiar and some are the same,but still not exactly the same. Thats why they are allowed..I think.
Snohomish County West Police, Fire and EMS
Snohomish County Sheriff North and East, North County Fire
Snohomish County North Police and Fire
Thank for the reply but being that you are not from this area,and missed the part where I said that there feeds are the same as mine, they just stream TAC channels, and I dont, hope I did not miss anything here.

O I forgot they are the same. so your point is moot.

Last edited:

mjbjr

Im not going to argue "moot points". I just think your question is not as specific as you think it is.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Im not going to argue "moot points". I just think your question is not as specific as you think it is.
OK, like I said there feeds run the same stuff, everything that I do, the only thing, that they run that I do not is Tac stuff and per: this site rules they should not do that, I could care less if there are more feeds in this area, thats just fine by me, my point here is they should not be streaming Tac stuff, I fill that if a police officer fills the need to talk about something or relay something that every cell phone user should not hear, then so be it and I believe this site set the rules on this some time ago, and as a feed provider you have agreed not to do this that is my point and only point. I fill as a local Admin that it is my place to to point this out to a Admin that can fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.