Bringing feed back online

Status
Not open for further replies.

au1344

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I have a feed that is currently listed as "In Transition" I would like to bring the feed back online in the next few days. Would it be possible to use the same feed or would I have to apply for a new one. Also I just paid for a premium subscription, would I lose those days after receiving the complementary membership or would they stay on my account in the case my feed goes offline and allow me to remain premium?

Thanks

richtidd

Database Admin
Hello, I have a feed that is currently listed as "In Transition" I would like to bring the feed back online in the next few days. Would it be possible to use the same feed or would I have to apply for a new one. Also I just paid for a premium subscription, would I lose those days after receiving the complementary membership or would they stay on my account in the case my feed goes offline and allow me to remain premium?

Thanks

Actually your feed was deleted for never coming online.

Yes you will need to re apply for the feed.

When you apply, we need to know what agency(s) will be on your feed, along with the frequencies and or talk groups they utilize.

If you cannot supply a complete list, please list the main agencies along with the frequencies and or talk groups they utilize.

Please do not include RR data base or other links etc.

Please also include any additional States and Counties that the feed will cover.

Also, please read over and be sure that all agencies being monitored comply with the Radioreference Terms of Service (TOS):
Feed Provider Terms of Service - The RadioReference Wiki

Please also see here: Law Enforcement Feeds - TOS Clarifications:
http://forums.radioreference.com/li...law-enforcement-feeds-tos-clarifications.html

Please use proper sentence structure so we do not have to change all upper or all lower case text to look like this list form example:

Example:
This feed includes:
Home County Sheriff 455.555 Mhz
Wayback Police 455.565 Mhz
Home County Fire 453.250 MHz
Home City EMS 155.565 Mhz
WA6FTL 147.550 Mhz Home County ARES Repeater

Thanks for your support and providing your feed on Broadcastify.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.