I see that you're a premium subscriber, which should give you access to the feed audio archives. Click the Feed Archives link on the feed details page, then pick a date and time from the menus, and download the appropriate MP3 file.
If you want to eliminate dead air, you can use a free audio editing program like Audacity
To truncate dead air in Audacity, open the MP3 file in Audacity, then:
1. Highlight a snippet of dead air.
2. Play the selection, and use the VU meter to figure out how 'loud' the silence is (e.g. -40 dB).
3. Use Ctrl-A to select the entire clip.
4. Go to Effect - Truncate Silence
5. Under Threshold for silence
, select a dB level around 10 dB louder than what you measured. Remember, the closer to 0 dB, the louder it is (e.g. -30 dB is louder than -40 dB).
6. Press OK
to apply the effect to the clip. If you set the threshold too high, you can undo the effect (Ctrl-Z) and apply it again, with a different threshold.
Hope this helps!