PSR-410 and Metadata

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipNutz15

Wacker
Feed Provider
I have a GRE PSR-410 scanner for my one feed and I have the USB cable plugged in to it and have my software set for sending Metadata and it shows channels on the ProScan software but it does not appear to be sending the Metadata to RR servers. Any help would be appreciated.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have a GRE PSR-410 scanner for my one feed and I have the USB cable plugged in to it and have my software set for sending Metadata and it shows channels on the ProScan software but it does not appear to be sending the Metadata to RR servers. Any help would be appreciated.

Where do you see the metadata in ProScan or RadioFeed? Do you mean RadioFeed and not ProScan? ProScan doesn't support any GRE/RS models. RadioFeed does however it doesn't support the 410. It may or may not work. You may have to select a scanner type that is similar.

To view metadata on the media player side, use a media player that supports metadata such as WinAmp.

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Under the Test1 Tab it shows scanner data and shows the channels as it scans.

That's the raw data returned from the scanner. The metadata sent out shows on the Metadata tab. Do you have in the Custom Format box "%C" for channel? It may not wok if the 410 data is in a different format and RadioFeed doesn't support the 410.

Last edited:

SlipNutz15

Wacker
Feed Provider
Yes I have that in there. Does anyone know if there is going to be an update to support the 410?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I can also help test 310/410 support, Bob. I'll email you as well.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Thank you Chauffeur6 and NYRHKY94 for all the help with testing the RadioFeed PSR-410 metadata.

Status
Not open for further replies.