Peel Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
maybe because it has gone to a P25 encrypted system?check the Ontario forums for latest details

It hasn't gone to the new system yet, but my guess is by Sept it will. If & when they do switch over and if Fire remains Digital but not enc i will do a fire feed if i have the time and equipment.... But PRP will be enc so the feed would be in the end dead anyways...

For now I turned off the Police feed for personal reasons...

eraserpistol

It hasn't gone to the new system yet, but my guess is by Sept it will. If & when they do switch over and if Fire remains Digital but not enc i will do a fire feed if i have the time and equipment.... But PRP will be enc so the feed would be in the end dead anyways...

For now I turned off the Police feed for personal reasons...
. Thanks Brian... great while it lasted. Going through PRP withdrawals here.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
K the feed is online again but it will not be 24/7 i will try and have it on in the evenings after 9pm till the morning

Last edited:

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Saturday, i will be upgrading/swapping out the XTS2500 for a BCT996XT and will be adding tags... Now it will happen Saturday afternoon and the feed will go offline for a short time... I have add this to the Notes on the feed but posting it here too in the event people don't bother to read the notes...

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Update, the feed has moved and radio swapped, so now we will have Tags. I would like to hear from the listeners as to how the audio quality is? (static or too loud) Feed will be popping on and off line while i update Windows (13 updates) lol Should be complete in by 3:30pm eastern time..

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
I have turned on the new Peel System with Search mode along with our Police, so you guys can give a listen on the new system most channels will pop up with TG 5004 or something like that. I will take it off again tonight when i get home from work 10pm approx.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
I have updated the tags to include the system name and group, new system is called NORTH and old analog is Peel Region.
I don't expect to hear much on that system other then the 2 Hydro channels, you wont hear the enc channels unless in clear.. Enjoy...

Last edited:

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
The Peel Police Feed will be going offline Saturday Morning (11am) and will not be returning sorry. Personal Reasons for the shut down... Thanks all that listened to the feed...

vanman205

Brian, Sorry to hear the PRP feed will end on Sat. Thank you very much for all your effort you had put into this. It was great to have you back for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.