Radio Feed software

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Sorry did see the right forum to place this post in. So if the moderators would please move it to the right forum, it would be appreciated a lot, thanks

Ok I see there is a Unit ID look up is list in the program for the xt scanners and so forth. Does that mean it will display the unit IDs in Display on players that will accept the meta data to displayed ?

thanks

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Sorry did see the right forum to place this post in. So if the moderators would please move it to the right forum, it would be appreciated a lot, thanks

Ok I see there is a Unit ID look up is list in the program for the xt scanners and so forth. Does that mean it will display the unit IDs in Display on players that will accept the meta data to displayed ?

thanks

Yes, the Unit ID numbers and/or Unit ID text tags will stream to media players supporting text tags. The Unit ID Text Tag Lookup file is for displaying Unit ID text tags longer then 16 characters so you may not need to use the lookup file.

For streaming the Unit ID number:
Put "%U" without quotes in the Custom Format box.

For streaming the Unit ID text tag:
Program a UID just like a TGID except prepend a lower case "i" to the UID just like an I-CALL is programmed. Prepend a "%" percent character to the Text Tag so RadioFeed can detect the UID Text Tag.
Put "%C" without quotes in the Custom Format box.

[EDIT] I errored when advising "Prepend a "%" percent character to the Text Tag so RadioFeed can detect the UID Text Tag. " That's not necessary when not using the lookup file.

Last edited:

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I thought so. Its too bad that I can not use that feature with 396t right now. But as soon as I get the 396XT fixed it will be placed. That is after I get one of the 436HPs.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.