Radioreference.com Roku Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodb457

Premium Subscriber
I'm not quite sure where to post this on the forum, but the Roku channel seems to be broken. I've tried many states and every channel says "buffering" then moves to the next channel and does the same thing

avionstars

Radio Reference App Not Working on Roku

I confirm this problem. Same symptom as others; app loads OK, when a channel is selected it times out then skips to the next one in line and does the same thing until it goes through all the channels. I removed and reloaded the Roku app and also rebooted the Roku box. No difference.

Does anyone know what is going on?

rodb457

Premium Subscriber
I confirm this problem. Same symptom as others; app loads OK, when a channel is selected it times out then skips to the next one in line and does the same thing until it goes through all the channels. I removed and reloaded the Roku app and also rebooted the Roku box. No difference.

Does anyone know what is going on?

I've done all the above as well, nothing helped

KR0SIV

The Legacy SDK is being discontinued on Roku and while I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it it may potentially be something to look at. I just skimmed through my recent developer changes and that was the only recent thing that I could see potentially causing an issue.

ai8o

Brachiating Tetrapod
I am having the same problem with the RR feed, but I don't think RR is the problem.

Since late November, several ROKU channels have had been screwed up.

Weather Underground's satelite map is in the wrong place on the screen, and when I try change the locationit just closes the app.

EuroNews just does the same thing as RR.
I click on a news story, and it says "buffering" for a few seconds and then goes back the the selection page.

I e-mailed ROKU about these problems, in Mid December, but I have not receieved any response from them.

rcool101

Feed Provider
Thanks...I knew what Roku was...My son has it....Didn't know about RR being on there...What do you click on to get there?

NYRHKY94

The RR channel on Roku appears to working again as noted above by Rodb457. Tried several feeds and they all open and play properly (no longer stuck in buffering mode). Picture below:

Attachments

• RR on Roku 01-05-18.JPG
    RR on Roku 01-05-18.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 293
Status
Not open for further replies.