TG Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven315

My feed is currently live and im using the radio feed software . I have it setup to do the TG displaying on the Player . But its not displaying the tg alpha tags . Any suggestions or help would be grate . The Computer and radio are linked and the radio feed software is recognizing the data from the radio but its not posting the information .

ecarvalho

My feed is currently live and im using the radio feed software . I have it setup to do the TG displaying on the Player . But its not displaying the tg alpha tags . Any suggestions or help would be grate . The Computer and radio are linked and the radio feed software is recognizing the data from the radio but its not posting the information .

Where is it not displayed?
Also check in your broadcastify account if tags is enabled.

ecarvalho

Non of the tg where showing on the feed . The check box is checked . I’ve restarted the computer I’m now using to see if that would help . But no go on that ether .

I only see my tags on Radio 5-0 for iOS. Never seen them on Broadcastify.

raven315

I only see my tags on Radio 5-0 for iOS. Never seen them on Broadcastify.

From what I’ve been told I’m to use the Metadata tab in my software I’m using. In the radio feed software. So I have that all set . But still no show on the Tgs when u listen on line on the feed .

ecarvalho

From what I’ve been told I’m to use the Metadata tab in my software I’m using. In the radio feed software. So I have that all set . But still no show on the Tgs when u listen on line on the feed .

It’s working...
d4f1c47528ff6b5a2a12dbfc69fdd88b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.