RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > California Radio Discussion Forum

California Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of California.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2006, 3:30 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4
Question Antioch/Oakley police Frequencies

Hello. I hope i am posting in the right forum. I am looking for the 2 city police departments frequencies. One for Antioch, california and the other for Oakley, California. Long story short. Both my father and I lost our programmed numbers on our scanners. Ironically around the same time. I would appreciate it very much. I dont care about all the other frequencies so I think it would be a waste of money to purchase the book. Unsure of my fathers desires, I will ask him. Thank you so much

Tina
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2006, 5:30 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 32
Default

Check the Database:
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR

Antioch, ca Police:
http://www.radioreference.com/module...ame=RR&aid=805

I was unable to find anything from Oakley, CA, try playing with the search option. You may want to search for the county that oakley is in.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2006, 6:16 AM
antfreq's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sacramento,California,USA
Posts: 1,362
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina72065
Hello. I hope i am posting in the right forum. I am looking for the 2 city police departments frequencies. One for Antioch, california and the other for Oakley, California. Long story short. Both my father and I lost our programmed numbers on our scanners. Ironically around the same time. I would appreciate it very much. I dont care about all the other frequencies so I think it would be a waste of money to purchase the book. Unsure of my fathers desires, I will ask him. Thank you so much

Tina

The City of Oakley is dispatched by Contra Costa Sheriff's Dept. via their channel 3.
P1 - 155.3100 - West County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5
P2 - 155.2500 - Central County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5
P3 - 155.1900 - East County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5


City of Antioch
154.8450 - Dispatch - PL: 136.5
155.0700 - Tac 2 - PL: 136.5
154.9200 - Tac 3 - PL: 136.5

CLERS - Calif. Law Enforcement Radio System ( mutual aid cordination and "hotline" )
154.7100


Just about everything you need is right on this page
http://www.radioreference.com/module...me=RR&ctid=189



.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2006, 9:04 PM
kma371's Avatar
Global DB Admin
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: San Joaquin County, CA
Posts: 3,677
Default

The city of Oakley is a Sheriff's Department contract, so what Ant said is correct. They use P3 155.190 and 155.040 (Tac 4) as a tac.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Eng74's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Kern County, CA
Posts: 1,307
Default

I think Brentwood is also dispatched by Antioch PD also.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2006, 12:42 AM
kma371's Avatar
Global DB Admin
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: San Joaquin County, CA
Posts: 3,677
Default

Correct, Antioch dispatches for Brentwood PD.

Here is a list of agencies that dispatch for agencies besides themselves.

Concord dispatches for Clayton

The Sheriff's Office dispatches for San Ramon, Danville, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Pittsburg, Los Medanos College, Rio Vista and Oakley

Pinole dispatches for Hercules

Richmond dispatches for San Pablo and El Cerrito
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2006, 1:08 AM
antfreq's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sacramento,California,USA
Posts: 1,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kma371
Correct, Antioch dispatches for Brentwood PD.

Here is a list of agencies that dispatch for agencies besides themselves.

Concord dispatches for Clayton

The Sheriff's Office dispatches for San Ramon, Danville, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Pittsburg, Los Medanos College, Rio Vista and Oakley

Pinole dispatches for Hercules

Richmond dispatches for San Pablo and El Cerrito
Are they all in one Communications Center?
With that many contract cities, you would think that a regional communications center would make sense.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2006, 2:00 AM
RolnCode3's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,458
Default

Contra Costa dispatches Rio Vista??? I thought Solano did. Oh well.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2006, 2:57 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4
Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PStuart
Check the Database:
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR

Antioch, ca Police:
http://www.radioreference.com/module...ame=RR&aid=805

I was unable to find anything from Oakley, CA, try playing with the search option. You may want to search for the county that oakley is in.
Thank you so much for your help. I just programmed it. Must be quiet right now. You're a life saver.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2006, 3:11 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4
Default wow thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by antfreq
The City of Oakley is dispatched by Contra Costa Sheriff's Dept. via their channel 3.
P1 - 155.3100 - West County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5
P2 - 155.2500 - Central County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5
P3 - 155.1900 - East County Dispatch CTCSS:136.5


City of Antioch
154.8450 - Dispatch - PL: 136.5
155.0700 - Tac 2 - PL: 136.5
154.9200 - Tac 3 - PL: 136.5

CLERS - Calif. Law Enforcement Radio System ( mutual aid cordination and "hotline" )
154.7100




Just about everything you need is right on this page
http://www.radioreference.com/module...me=RR&ctid=189



.
Wow! You guys are so cool here. thank you very much! My father will be pleased to get those #'s back. I know i am. I am so glad i came across this site. I reccommened it to allot of people if that is ok. (Cops website).......Will this post remain here or do i need to copy it and save in my files?

Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2006, 4:08 AM
RolnCode3's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,458
Default

The post will remain. There is no autopruning of the forums. (or it's set for a REALLY long time)
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2006, 1:18 AM
kma371's Avatar
Global DB Admin
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: San Joaquin County, CA
Posts: 3,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antfreq
Are they all in one Communications Center?
With that many contract cities, you would think that a regional communications center would make sense.
I grouped them by comm center. All the sheriff contracts are in the same center.

Rio Vista is in Solano Co and dispatched by Contra Costa Co. Isleton is in Sacramento Co and dispatched by Solano Co. Maybe that's who you were thinking of Bill.

-Bill
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2006, 1:22 AM
RolnCode3's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,458
Default

Nah. I thought they were both dispatched by Solano. Just a mistake of fact. I don't understand why Isleton just doesn't hop on the TRS. Make things much easier for them so they talk to the D8 Deputies. Maybe it's easier for them now so they can talk to the fire departments down thadda' way...since a bunch are non-Sacto dispatched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kma371
I grouped them by comm center. All the sheriff contracts are in the same center.

Rio Vista is in Solano Co and dispatched by Contra Costa Co. Isleton is in Sacramento Co and dispatched by Solano Co. Maybe that's who you were thinking of Bill.

-Bill
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2006, 2:35 AM
selgaran's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: CM98dn
Posts: 399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolnCode3
I don't understand why Isleton just doesn't hop on the TRS.
Money. Joining Sac Regional is not cheap. First off, you have to buy a bunch of radios that are much more expensive than what you usually buy (probably more than their entire annual budget to buy all the 800 trunking radios they would need), and then you have to pay an annual fee per radio. Someone once told me what the annual fee was for SRRCS, but I don't remember, except that it was several hundred dollars.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2006, 5:52 AM
antfreq's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sacramento,California,USA
Posts: 1,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by selgaran
Money. Joining Sac Regional is not cheap. First off, you have to buy a bunch of radios that are much more expensive than what you usually buy (probably more than their entire annual budget to buy all the 800 trunking radios they would need), and then you have to pay an annual fee per radio. Someone once told me what the annual fee was for SRRCS, but I don't remember, except that it was several hundred dollars.
I'm thinking money may not be the issue. There are so few officers and "users" , that I find it hard to believe it would be that far from feasible. I'm thinking some politics may be in play. If the Fulton-El Camino Park District can afford it, you would think a (small) City could afford such an expense.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2008, 5:39 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4
Default Lost again LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolnCode3
Nah. I thought they were both dispatched by Solano. Just a mistake of fact. I don't understand why Isleton just doesn't hop on the TRS. Make things much easier for them so they talk to the D8 Deputies. Maybe it's easier for them now so they can talk to the fire departments down thadda' way...since a bunch are non-Sacto dispatched.
Guess what? i lost those codes again. I knew exactly where to come get them back Thanks again guys.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2011 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions