Cuban airspace ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMD91123

Would anyone offhand know the approach frequencies for Cayo Largo and Cayo Coco/Camaguey Airports. Looking for someone that had hard confirmation of such.

Thanks
Mike
Boynton Beach FL

EMD91123

It appears that 123.7/120.25 would handoff straight to the tower frequency. If only I can take a trip in a boat and anchor between FL and CUBA to finally hear a handoff from 124.55/133.7 to Cayo Largo. Either take a trip to the keys again with the radio or rent a boat as stated above and anchor at 24 North South of Marathon

captkel

It appears that 123.7/120.25 would handoff straight to the tower frequency. If only I can take a trip in a boat and anchor between FL and CUBA to finally hear a handoff from 124.55/133.7 to Cayo Largo. Either take a trip to the keys again with the radio or rent a boat as stated above and anchor at 24 North South of Marathon

Better yet anchor up in the Dry Tortugas....better fishing or go on one of the fishing boats.My favorite is the
Yankee Captain overnight deep sea fishing Gloucester, Massachusetts and Key West, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.