Status
Not open for further replies.

severance17

Interstellar Radio Operator
Premium Subscriber
I am going on a cruise in December and I have been unable to find the radio frequencies for the Port of Honduras thus far. I need some help from the community in finding this information. I of course have a scanner that has all the marine channels built into it so I will be able to scan those channels and it also has the ability to search close transmitters with the close call feature which allow me to find broadcasts coming from the boat and from the port when we are within a half of a mile. But as great and awesome as this is I would like to know ahead of time what I am listening to rather than guessing and then reprogramming my scanner on the fly when I figure out what the channel might be. I am looking for frequencies and alpha tags and names for channels being used in the Port of Honduras. Anyone who can help or point me in the right direction would be of great help to me. I have of course checked the database and the Roatan, Honduras region has no frequencies listed at all. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.