DuComm UHF IFERN patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT-112

...heard it today.

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't heard any traffic on that frequency since it was turned down a year or two or so ago. Nor have I read anything about it coming back - but I could have missed that too.

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
Now that the Dupage starcom sites are up . Ducomm can give the old UHF IFERN repeater some attention. It was rumored that it needed repair and the techs were busy with the Starcom sites.

multiplex

Premium Subscriber
ifern on 470.3625

Ducomm has turned back on 470.3625 to repeat ifern 154.265 . I have heard traffic on it , so its working again .

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
ISPERN has mostly been up.. I know for a fact the IFERN is up and running.. I checked it myself ..I can monitor UHF and TX On VHF from my work rig.

Awesomeman92

Premium Subscriber
Ironically, I had one scanner on VHF IFERN earlier and one on the UHF patch, and I wasn't able to copy DuComm talking to NWCD on VHF (I was getting a signal from DuComm, but not enough to get the tone and break the squelch), but they were both loud and clear on the UHF patch. Good to see it's back up and running.

JT-112

I haven't been listening to DuComm/Starcom a whole lot yet - is there a TG with IFERN on it, repeated the same way it's repeated on UHF?

Status
Not open for further replies.