An Important Mexican Holiday, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Setting up traffic diverts WB and EB on 6th Avenue, at Federal command post operating on Dist 4 04-081 & Online.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Denver U/D: Ellsworth and Federal foot pursuit now large distrubance, req all cover code 10.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Makes for some good listening every year at least and I'm sure some good OT for the officers..

Even heard discussion tonight of deploying some North Metro task force members to assist with crowd control.

Jim<

dw2872

You have to admit that thread titles like, "An Important Mexican Holiday", "Snow in the high country", "Just an April storm", "Another Small Spring Storm" sound more interesting and get views and comments... and nobody can say you are off topic since the topic is pretty broad to begin with. Jim must be a writer at heart ;)

Thayne

You have to admit that thread titles like, "An Important Mexican Holiday", "Snow in the high country", "Just an April storm", "Another Small Spring Storm" sound more interesting and get views and comments... and nobody can say you are off topic since the topic is pretty broad to begin with. Jim must be a writer at heart ;)

This is true; I was just lamenting the fact that we are all paying in various ways for the "Important" driving to and fro on Federal for about a week surrounding the date of May 5. Just goes to show ya that "importance" is in the eye of the beholder, even if you are stuck in traffic on an east-west street near Federal watching partiers pissing in residents yards--- :twisted:

dw2872

I think the word "Important" was a jest a sarcasm (only Jim really knows), because it's not really the holiday people really think it is... Mainly just another reason for a party.

Thayne

Here is a good pix of how important it is--

Attachments

• YaRight.jpg
    YaRight.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 209

jfab

Great Photoshop
Photoshop? That seems like a sign that these people would make. And they have made comments that they would kill LEO's in Arizona, and any other state that passes this law, until they are given the "freedom they deserve." Just look at the AZ deputy that was shot recently by illegals. :mad:

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Moderator Comments

Everyone, the regional forums are not here for political discussion's. Any further discussion about politics will earn members infractions and your posts will be deleted.

We have created a forum specifically for political discussions in the Tavern, take your political idea's here.

Politics - The RadioReference.com Forums

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Wow how quickly threads can derail.

Have others been monitoring the nightly action this week on the westside? Primary command post seems to be Dist 4, but of course Dist 1 and Event 1 are being used a bunch also, primary traffic seems to be on Dist 1 and 4 C to C channels during the activity (appox 1700-0300)

Jim<

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Seemed pretty tame last night. I'm guessing Saturday night will be a busier night to monitor (especially with the nice weather forecast)...

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Everyone, the regional forums are not here for political discussion's. Any further discussion about politics will earn members infractions and your posts will be deleted.

We have created a forum specifically for political discussions in the Tavern, take your political idea's here.

Politics - The RadioReference.com Forums

Please allow me to post there. Thank you!

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
Please allow me to post there. Thank you!

There are specific and obvious reasons that you cannot post there.

And with that, this thread comes to an end...it is the 6th after all. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.