Elpaso CO. large wild land fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

04Z1V6

Douglas and Elbert counties were paged for any tenders available to help Elpaso County working a large wild land fire. This is working on Elpaso County Blue and Red C2.

Last edited:

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
Douglas and Elbert counties were paged for any tenders available to help Elpaso County working a large wild land fire. This is working on Elpaso County Blue and Red C2.

"Blue" is actually the old designation for the current "C2", and Red is the main dispatch TG. There is no "Red C2". Just to clarify if someone is trying to find them in the DB.
Unfortunately, due to the multi-purpose use of C2 (and other "C" TG's) it's not available on my feed.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
Bob, I will change that in my program to read C2 sorry about that, I have it as Blue C2.

Sounds good...I still have them in my scanner with both designations from when I programmed it during the change over from the color TG's to the numbered ones...I'm just too lazy to redo them!

For those interested, the C group of TG's in El Paso and Colorado Springs are the same in every radio in the system. No matter what radio you pick up from any agency "C2" (for example) is the same "C2" on another agencies radio. It makes mutual aid incidents go pretty smoothly.
Unfortunately, the planning wasn't so great in Pueblo County, where nothing is common from one agency to another. Mutual aid is a nightmare there.

Status
Not open for further replies.